tirsdag den 28. maj 2013

Last District Youth Exchange gathering:
On Saturday I woke up at 6 as I had to get ready to get picked up at 7 by Caitlyn and Wendy.
We arrived at Traralgon and saw the others again, which was really nice. We met the new Outbounds and they were only 4 + 1who couldn't come.
While the outbounds got information, which we had been through we signed stuff and caught up.
In the end of the day it was weird to know, that it might be the last time we would be together as a group. We have been through so much in both good and bad things, which just made us like very close. I love them.
Came home with Cait and Wendy and Marie was with them again, like in the morning. Dropped me off and I showed Cait and Marie the deb dress.

Sunday:
I got to sleep in at last! Nice. Went to breakfast at Wendy's and then after that we picked up Mick and Kay's grandchildren and then we went to Casey Fields playground.
Can't remember what we did afterward.

Monday:
Yesterday I went to school. After school I made Theatre Studies on my computer.

Tuesday:
Today I went to school and had a SAC in Theatre Studies and didn't, we had to do folio and luckily I had typed it, so it looked nice.
After school I went home and did a bit of biology, I but it on the pc.


Undskyld igen igen, men har ikke lyst til at oversætte lige nu...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar