Fishing weekend:
On the weekend I went to Orbost with Tim and Jane and it took about 4-5 hours. Some from the club were going too, Jack, Eric, Brenden, and Funnou.
I shared a tent with Anna and it was the ones like at safari, just more modern. But not as good ish.
Helped in the kitchen and took stuff out. On the Saturday I went fishing in the afternoon and caught fish about 10 but all of them were too small, but that was alright. In the morning I helped with Anna and then we went for a walk, but it began raining.
I found out that I had got some creatures on me, which was disgusting as!
It was nice too see something new, and I didn't have to go to school on the Friday. Hahaha.
Bike reunion:
On the Sunday me and Anna went to Warragul with Tim and Jane to go to the bike reunion. We left about 8 o'clock and arrived about 12 ish. We stopped at the lolly shop in Yarragon and we got some money from the adults to buy lollies.
A the bike reunion we had lunch and got some dessert as well. Nice to see the bike riders again and the exchange students who came. Jonathan was a bit cross still from what happen to his phone, nice to see Marie again, Eirin and Annika and Lisa were the only ones who couldn't come. We got diplomas with pictures on from the bike ride.
After the reunion Tim and Jane took me to Jack and Ann's and I said goodbye to them.
Monday:
On Monday after school I washed my hair and then Ann went to Innerwheel and I was with Jack and we got the fish from the fishing weekend. Then I packed most of my stuff to go away.
Moving to the last host family:
On Tuesday evening after school and tea, I packed the last things and moved to Mick and Kay's in Berwick, not to Koo Wee Rup as the ones who wanted to host me had something, so I couldn't come. Was so excited to move there as they had horses. But Mick and Kay are really nice, so that's alright.
I got kinda like lot of stuff.
Wednesday:
On Wednesday I had soccer in school. I did something in the evening.
Thursday:
On Thursday I played footy with the SEISA team, I can't come, but I'm just training with them and being nice to Taylor.
In the evening I went to Rotary and I wasn't really paying attention, so when they said my name I thought I was going up to talk, so I just waited...
Friday:
After school I came home. In the evening guests came for a dinner. I went up a while to do something, but then I wanted to warm up in the bed and then fell asleep.
Saturday:
In the morning I went to Dandenong Market with Mick and we bought grocery and gifts for 2 of their grandchildren, who had their birthday the same day a year a part on the Friday.
In the afternoon we went to one of the grandchild's birthday party and in the evening we went to Mick and Kay's friends house to have dinner.
Sunday:
On Sunday we slept in and then I gave Kay chocolate and we went for lunch later in a Thai restaurant to celebrate Mother's Day. In the afternoon we went to their other grandchildren and celebrated his birthday. In the evening we ate late dinner and I skyped my parents for Mother's Day and then we watched Big Bang Theory.
Monday:
There was curriculum day, so we didn't have to go to school. I went to the city with Courtney, Laura and Shivani. Caught the train and went to the 2nd carriage to meet Courtney and Laura, but they were in the second last carriage, so ran at the next stop and came half way, then ran again next stop and I ended up at where they were. When Shivani went on, it happened to her too, but we came to her. Funny as! Spent time in the city, Chapel Street and DFO.
Came home in the afternoon.
Tuesday:
On Tuesday it was school day again. After school in the evening I went out with Mick and Kay for some council thing. While they had the meeting, I went next door and watched television.
Wednesday:
On Wednesday lunch time I played soccer. And in the evening I went to Cranbourne to try training at Shivani's team. Met Jess too from school. It was hard as I haven't trained a year and taken kilos on. It was different too from home, more girls and different training methods, really good.
Thursday:
On Thursday at lunch time I went to practice the Theatre Study play thingy, and then realized that it was the day after I had to find costumes for. Saw some of the other groups play, which was the same play and it was much better then ours, but that's easy, 'cause they don't have me, hahahaha.
I also went to school in a beanie and gloves as it was chilly outside.
In the evening I went with Mick and Kay to a different Rotary meeting for Herb....something meeting. In Endeavor Hills, with clubs from Berwick, Narre Warren and Pakenham. It was something about celebrating Herb... for making a fund to young journalists, so they could go to university and study, 29 years ago it became annually to do.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar