Friday:
On Friday I was supposed to call Marie, before she went on her plane to France. But I forgot, and felt so down, when I tried to call her after my first exam, which was English. It went well I think. Her account didn't answer. Next I had maths and got at least one right, but the rest was just. What are these? When I came home, Mick and Kay's grandchildren were coming to stay over night. I went to soccer.
Saturday:
On Saturday I woke up and we ate breakfast. Then I relaxed a bit and packed my stuff and skyped a little bit with my friend. Then I got picked up by Mardi to go to her place. We came there and we looked to their boy cows. Then we went to their friends who had female cows and we saw how they milked them. They do it with a machine and something something. They have a computer with their name and number, so they know what their names are. We also visit a koala, which was in the farm too. So cool. We also went to another place, where they fed chucks and I had one on my arm, but then it tried to pick my eye. Saw some horses too and one with only one eye. I also went back of a kind of car, snowmobile thing, don't know what is called. And then I tried to touch an electric fence, but not directly, with a blade of grass. We had sword fish for dinner, and it was so good!
Sunday:
On Sunday I woke up and then had breakfast and then I went out to their chicken house with Mardi and took the. Eggs and there were 2 and one of them was big! Then Mardi showed me how to knit a hole. And then her and Rob her husband took me back home to Mick and Kay. Gave Mardi a book. I studied a bit and then I had lunch. Then I watched 'Lord of the Rings' while knitting after it was getting something in a plastic bag. A long movie. Had dinner. And then we watched tv and knitted my scarf and now it is finished. Just need to sow it up.
Har ikke rigtig lyst til at oversætte, da der er en del...
Undskyld.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar