On Saturday I went with Celia ice-skating and Katie went to portuguese and Alan watched us ice-skate. I met Celia's sister and after their lesson I skated with them.
My ice skates I borrowed.
Min skøjter jeg lånte.
Me and Celia ready to ice skate.
Mig og Celia klar til at skøjte.
On the ice.
På isen.
When we were finished ice-skating we picked up Katie and we went to the National Gallery of Victoria.
In front of National Gallery of Victoria.
Napoleon sign.
Napoleon skilt.
We went to see the Napoleon excursion. And was in there for a while. We went to see, because Celia wanted to go for a long time and I was gonna miss the excursion from school and they are going to see the excursion on Thursday.
When we were finished I wanted to see the things you could buy, but it was closed, so on my way a bodyguard stopped me. On the evening we watch a movie. Alice in Wonderland, but not Tim Burtons another one and it wasn't as good as Tim Burtons.
Touching the window, where water goes down.
Rør vinduet, hvor vend løber ned.
Under the Napoleons family sign.
Under Napoleons familie mærke.
Katie and I.
Katie og jeg.
Sunday:
On sunday I got to sleep in. And that was really nice. Ate breakfast and made homework, but it was difficult to do, so I tried...
After at 3.30 o'clock ca. we ate lunch and then I saw Friends with Katie.
Between of the Aboriginals and Australia's flag.
Mellem Aboriginals og Australiens flag.
The ceiling in the National Gallery of Victoria.
Loftet inde i National Gallert of Victoria.
Napoleon udflugt og dagen hvor jeg har været i Australien for 4 uger:
Om lørdagen tog jeg med Celia ud at skøjte og Katie tog til portugisisk og Alan så os stå på skøjter. Jeg mødte Celia's søster og efter de havde time skøjtede jeg med dem.
The picture signs in front of National Gallery of Victoria.
Billede skilte uden for National Gallery of Victoria.
Da vi var færdige med at skøjte hentede vi Katie og tog til National Gallery of Victoria.
Where Katie goes on saturdays.
Der hvor Katie tager hen om lørdage.
Japanese tree.
Japansk træ.
Søndag:
Om søndagen sov jeg in. Og det var rigtig rart. Spiste morgenmad og så lavede jeg lektier, men det var svært, så jeg prøvede...
Efter 15.30 ca. spiste vi frokost og så så jeg Friends med Katie.
Fence.
Hegn.
Flower on a japanese tree.
Blomst på et japansk træ.
My beautiful, brilliant umbrella.
Min smukke, brilliant paraply.
A tree.
Et træ.
Alan beside a tiny house.
Alan siden af et lille hus.
Fontaine in front of the museum.
Spring vand foran museet.
Peter Griffin from Family Guy!
Peter Griffin fra Family Guy!
I hadn't my camera when we went to the trip to Melbourne, but went to the same place, so took a picture.
Jeg havde ikke mit kamera da vi havde turen til Melbourne, men tog til samme sted, så tog billede.
Melbourne city.
Big building in Melbourne.
Stor bygning i Melbourne.
River in Melbourne.
Flod inde i Melourne.
The Princess Bridge made in 1888.
Princess Broen fremstillet i 1888.
The building where we ice skate.
Bygningen hvor vi står på skøjter.
The building where we ice skate.
Bygningen hvor vi står på skøjter.
Me and Katie beging Napoleon and Josephine.
Mig og Katie der er Napoleon og Josephine.






Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar